Jump to navigation Jump to search
- sizes are in meters - 1 length of ThreeJS corresponds to 1 meter
Point corresponds to physics object with mass proportional to matter density.
- coast lines from Earth2014 or from aw:Natural Earth
- cities, texts are got from mediawiki
- rivers, custom boundaries from mediawiki
- modern boundaries from shapefiles of aw:Natural Earth or from aw:Category:Geodata api
- actual is Draw geoid EGM96
- on aw:PlanetMaker basis to use:
- topographic? background as texture on Earth elipsoid like this
- open VTK Process images and create 3D computer graphics with the Visualization Toolkit
- old Vis5d+... HDF5 files (a standard, free, binary format for multidimensional scientific data)... GRIB files (a meteorological data format)
- WebGL Globe can draw atmosphere over textured globe
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.