- when only namespace prefix of name is changed then calctemplate \Descendants of Adam and Eve' will recalculate correctly
- when name is changed on absolutely new then birth event is left with link to family of old name
Line must start with symbol . (dot) or other symbol configured in #startSymbol. All other lines are named empty.
Digits and spaces at the Name end are ignored.
- The number on each line denotes the generation number, starting at 1 for Adam. If omitted then calculated by dots quantity.
- The ?. indicates a descendant in which the exact lineage is unknown, and thus the generation number is unknown.
- The + m. indicates a marriage.
- Wedding#start time may be coded as +m<date>. (date in format yyyy-m-d)
It is not easy to enter marriage without husband. In such case + m. should not be preceded by any man line. Leave empty line to reset preceding man line.
Pages in category "Descendants import"
This category contains only the following page.